Monday, April 6, 2009

Cashola

April is Financial Literacy Month. Not sure of the history behind that one but there you have it. To kick off the month long celebration, I thought it would be beneficial to link to a few financial blogs and websites that I read on a regular basis. I hope you find something of interest.

A twenty something lady in the big city making it happen:
www.budgetingbabe.blogspot.com

A thirty something lady in another big city making it happen:
www.myopenwallet.net

Tons of information on everything from banking to mortgages. A great starter website for your financial questions:
www.bankrate.com



I will post other useful financial tidbits as I come across them in my research or as it pops into my head. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask and I will do my best to track down the best answer(s)!

No comments: